Saint Joseph School was established in 1929. The school was staffed by the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Boston who continue to serve along with the other religious communities. In 1999, part of the first floor of the convent was designated as the site of a pre-school facility. Saint Joseph Early Childhood Learning Center is a state of the art facility for three and four-year-old children.
A qualified and dedicated faculty and staff in both the preschool and the elementary school educate children in environments that supports, encourages, and nurtures spiritual, intellectual, social and personal growth in the Catholic tradition. Saint Joseph School is fully accredited and continues to provide quality Catholic education to Saint Joseph Parish and many surrounding parishes and communities.